Sunday, December 12, 2010

Locked Out:

"LET ME IN RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" Alex was panicked.

His 14 year old sister had locked him out of the house and he wasn't happy about it.

"YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE LITTLE GIRL!" He shouted at the window where Sara watched and laughed.

"Actually, I think you're in trouble... little girl."

Sara had known Alex liked to cross-dress. He did it around the house often when their parents were gone. She also knew Alex sometimes would steal her panties and so she liked to get back at him whenever an opportunity arose.

She watched her brother try all the locked doors around the house. He was so angry at her but Alex knew that there was no way he was getting inside unless he was nice to his little sister.

"Pllllllleeeeaaaassssseee let me back in the house, Sara. Mom will be home anytime." Alex was getting desperate.

"Say, 'I'm a little dirty girl.'" Sara jeered.

"I'm a little dirty girl." Alex quoted the line back to his sister.
He was wearing a short plaid skirt, a shoulder-less black top, and big high-heeled boots. Sara was having too much fun.

"Say, 'I'm a sissy baby girl.'"

"I'm a sissy baby girl."

A car rolled past up the street past their house. Alex hid and Sara laughed from the window.

"Please Sara, I'll do anything."

"I know you will." Sara giggled, "That's what makes this so much fun."

"What do you want then?" Alex asked.

"Let me see those cute panties!"

Alex's heart skipped a beat as he realized exactly what panties he was wearing.
Sara had pulled out the videocamera and she had already begun recording.

"No!" Alex yelled back.

He had forgotten until that moment that he was wearing a pair of Sara's blue panties with a black lace trim. She was going to be so mad at him.

"Let me see your panties and I'll let you back inside." Sara told him.

Reluctantly, Alex pulled up on the edges of the skirt and then immediately threw the skirt back down.

"No no, I didn't see them." Sara said with the videocamera in her hands.

Slowly, this time, Alex revealed the panties and held the skirt to his stomach.

"I knew it!" Sara screeched, "You're so gross, those are my panties!"

"Let me in now!" Alex attempted a poorly timed diversion.

"Ya right!" Sara made sure to capture close-ups of her panties so she could show her friends. She even made sure to get a shot of the tiny little blue flower on the middle of the waistband.

 "Come on, it's getting cold and I have to pee really badly."

"Turn around and let me see your ass!" Sara told him.

"What? Why?" Alex asked defeatedly.

"I want to cover all the angels." Sara laughed.
Alex realized that there was no way that Sara was planning on letting him back in the house now that she'd seen he was wearing her panties.

He had to come up with another plan, and fast. It was now very cold out and he was honestly did have to pee.

Walking over to the side door, Alex contemplated breaking a window. What would be worse, he thought, getting in trouble for wearing my sisters panties or for breaking a window?

He decided against it.

"Okay," Sara began, "I promise to let you in if you show the camera your pantied ass."

"Fine!" Alex said. "But then you have to let me in."

He bent down and pulled the skirt up one last time.

Sara squealed with laughter. "Your the dirtiest little girl ever Alexa!"

Alex stood and adjusted his skirt.

He heard the front door open and hurried around the corner to get there. But before he reached the front steps, it slammed shut again and all that was waiting for him was a girl's knit sweater.

"SARA! YOU SAID YOU'D LET ME IN!"

"Don't get your panties in a bunch." Sara replied, "Mom's home now and she has a key."

Alex turned and saw the headlights pass over him as the car parked in the driveway...





THE END.







17 comments:

  1. This one is prolly my favorite of yours, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i luv boys in panties, i wear em 24/7

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish this happened to me. I crossdress but I'm so shy that i probably would like it, but also hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous I want it to happen to me

    ReplyDelete
  5. IM a 15 year old girl. My older sister and I were in a hotel room. She was fully dressed, and I was in my underwear. She told me the suitcase was in the bathroom, so I can get my pants and shirt. When I reached down to get them she pushed me outside and locked the door. I started freaking out. I hid behind the vending machine. After a while, I had to to it. I went to the front desk and asked for the key. The person at the desk called his girlfriend to look at me. They laughed, and asked for a picture. I said fine, super scared. She finally led me into the room, and everyone laughed. This was a horrible experience.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this story very much i wounder how much trouble he was in when his mom saw him

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When mom saw her son dressed as a girl, she was amazed at how feminine he was. She sided with her daughter that he should be punished by wearing her things whenever he was home. Over time mom decided that it was so much better to have 2 daughters instead of a son and fully feminized him. He is now Alexia her second daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonder how he was going to explain why he was wearing a skirt and panties to his mom that would be interesting to read and it would be interesting to see what his mom is going to say

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was also locked out of my hotel room by my sister, it was late and we were sharing a room and we were bored. We then decided to dress me up in her clothes to see what I’d look like, I wore a black and pink spotty bra with spotty white panties, wearing tight jeans and a spaghetti string top she asked me to take a picture but locked me outside and said the only way I was getting back in was if I showed her my panties and the buldge in them

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was forced to wear my sisters pink flamingo bikini for all her friends and they could all see my massive boner inside, I creamed myself and they took pictures and forced me to be a girl for the summer while my parents were away, I wore short shorts and tank tops and bikini, dresses, panties, bras

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have loved a feel of your boner

      Delete
  12. my sister and i were home alone for a few days while our moms were away and we were both bored
    we decided to look through old photo albums and after awhile we found pictures of me dressed up in my sisters old tinker bell short green halloween dress, with a blonde wig and makeup and nail polish
    we went down to our basement and found that old costume but of course it was much smaller now as we both had grown
    suddenly becky my sister had the idea to see what i’d look like now as a girl

    ReplyDelete
  13. since i was very bored and nobody was around i agreed
    except becky went further than i first thought
    i was ordered to shave all my body hair, pubes, leg and arm hair, and was also given fake tan top to bottom
    i was also given tape to tie my penis back making it a small clit in the process
    i was given my sisters white lacey panties with black spots and also her pink push-up bra with black polka dot spots which were stuffed with socks
    i was given her tightest blue jeans and a maroon spaghetti string top, my sister made sure my panties were above my jeans on show to everyone and my bra straps visible to every eye
    i was then given a wig and a full makeover and before i knew i was a girl

    ReplyDelete
  14. of course becky took lots of pictures of me posing in her outfit along with sexy lingerie and bikinis i was enjoying myself when suddenly i realised my enjoyment was on show as i suddenly got an erection with a massive bulge in my tiny weeny pink bikini with flamingos on it
    next thing i knew i was locked outside and my sister called all her friends over
    there must of been 10 of them all laughing and humiliating me while taking pictures and said the only way i was coming back in was if i agreed to do everything they said and i agreed as i was getting cold outside in just a tiny pink bikini bra and bottoms
    suddenly i was blindfolded and with someone’s dirty panties in my mouth
    i was tied to the four pillars of the bed and was wedgied with a bra connection and also eggs dumped down my panties
    someone started molesting my penis and just before i came poured a bucket of cold water on me shivering me
    i was again ordered to model lingerie and old shorts and skirts and lots and lots of panties

    ReplyDelete